Store-bought drain cleaners are expensive and caustic, learn how to make your own homemade drain cleaner using this simple recipe:
Time Required: 5 minutes
1. Pour half a box of baking soda down the drain.
2. Pour vinegar over top of the baking soda to create a foaming action.
3. Allow the foam to settle, and repeat until all of the baking soda is gone.
4. Enjoy a fresher smelling drain, and more money in your pocket.
1. For maximum effect, allow the drain to sit unused for a while after cleaning.
2. Run hot water down the drain the first time you use it. This should help to remove any dirt or debris left behind.
What You Need:
* Baking Soda, vinegar
Yeah, I design clothes too!
3 months ago